Saturday, March 12, 2005

Some art for the pig
I was browsing through the blogs of my friends in the Liberal Coalition and noticed that some of their sites could use a little visual livening up. For most of them, I'm of no help in solving this. But, luckily for Edward Pig, I have in my posession a rare and obscure copy of Winnie the Pig with the original illustrations by E. H. Shephard's less talented, evil twin brother, J. H. Shephard.

I've scanned the first page and present it here in the hopes that David can put it to some good use.



PS - Someone find job for the poor guy.

UPDATE - Oh, look. I found some more art.

Here's one for Rook's Rant...



...and one for the Invisible Library...



...and--um--A Kidney of the Snakes.



I'll probably pay for that last one. It's never a good idea to mess with a goddess, even a minor one.

No comments: