Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday random ten
No one gave me an Ipod for the secular mid-winter holiday, so I still have to depend on random thoughts to generate a Friday ten list. Fortunately, most of my thoughts are random. Let's spin the dial and see what pops out.

It looks like Songs for Stalking!
  1. Every Breath You Take (I'll be Watching You) - The Police
  2. Can't Get You out of My Mind - Electric Light Orchestra
  3. Take Good Care of Yourself (You Belong to Me) - Helen Kane
  4. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (To Keep Me from You) - Diana Ross and the Supremes
  5. Can't Live (If Living is Without You) - Harry Nilsson
  6. If Loving You is Wrong (I Don't Want to be Right) - Luther Ingram
  7. I Will Follow You - Little Peggy March
  8. There is Someone Walking Behind You (Turn Around) - The Lettermen
  9. He Don't Love You Like I Love You - Tony Orlando and Dawn
  10. Crazy - Patsy Cline

No comments: